The Smiths

Sunday, August 16, 2009

"Thank You"

LeRoy and Carol: Thank you for helping Cody and I spread rock in our backyard the past 3 weekends in a row. We owe you big time.

Cody: Thank you for paying for all the rock we've been spreading in our backyard the past 3 weekends in a row.

Cody: Thank you for helping me clean the entire house today and for never complaining ONCE about it. You're AMAZING!!!!

Asher: Thank you for not throwing up today right after we finished cleaning the entire house (we thought for sure during your coughing fit that we'd be greeted with this morning's quaker oatmeal).

Asher: Thank you for being such a champ during your croup/flu fiasco. Although some of Mommy and Daddy's clothes didn't make it through your sickness, you did and that's all that matters! We love you!!! (You can throw up on us all you want - we know it makes you feel better).

Everyone Else: We're thankful for having such wonderful friends and family. We love you all.

2 comments:

Denice said...

All I did was worry, lose sleep, and send happy thoughts your way..not much! Please give Ash Ash a BIG love for me!! I love and miss you and I hope everything went well yesterday!

Deborah said...

Megan and Cody - Thank you for being so wonderful to everyone else. You are amazing and I love you.

Asher - Thank you for being such a stud. I hope you get feeling better SOON.

We missed you all at the family party last night. How did the appraisal go? I know the hard part is waiting to find out the results. I'm sure it will be great news!