Asher was invited to a super hero birthday party for my friend Ashlee's little girl, Skylee. Skylee turned 5 this week and many of the kids at the party were around Skylee's age. Asher was the youngest super hero there. When it came time to do the pinata, all the kids gathered in a circle and Asher stood back because he wasn't quite sure what the heck was going on. He made such a cute Superman!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Soooo stinkin' cute! What a great image to see right before going to bed. Give him lots of kisses for me! Love you and your little superhero.
I love him! What a cute superman! He's so darling when he's playing with other kids, even big kids. Thanks for posting these! xoxoxo
He is SO cute Meg! I can't wait to see him and give him lots of loves!!!
He looked so cute in his costume! I'm glad it was a fun night for him. Love you all!
Post a Comment