The Smiths

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Asher's Day at the Zoo











Taking Asher to the zoo before Senya comes was at the top of mine and Cody's priority list this summer. I'm supposed to be off my feet as much as possible so Cody rented a wheelchair to push me around in so we could go. I got pictures of Asher on his first merry-go-round ride and a picture of him chowing down dinner after getting home from his trip.




5 comments:

Melinda said...

I love it when he pinches his lips like that! Looks like a fun day. What a sweetie--and sweet parents too.

Karen said...

Sounds like such fun! Wouldn't it be fun to be able to know what he is thinking when he has all of these fun new experiences!?! Glad you had a good weekend together.

Denice said...

NO baby elephant pictures?!?!? I am disgusted....

Looks like fun! Next time you go, I will tag along and let Cody push me around in a chair. ;)

Tamera said...

Bet he had a blast! How did he like the animals?

Tamera said...

Bet he had a blast! How did he like the animals?