The Smiths

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sorry for the late update

I'm sorry for the late dr update. Both Cody and Asher have been hogging the computer. On Thursday, I was dilated to almost a 3 and almost 90% effaced. The nurse practitioner said I could have the baby that night but obviously I didn't. It's just a wait and see now!!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Yay!! I am anxiously awaiting her arrival. I know it will happen when I'm out of town (Mon-Wed). Tell her to stay in there until I get back!!

Karen said...

Is Asher hogging the computer because he wants to watch the videos I showed him on the blogs?? Smart boy!!

Tamera said...

Asher hogs the computer to watch construction truck videos on You Tube.

We're anxious to see Senya! Hope she'll be easy on you and not drag this out for too long. Rest up, lil' mama! Love you guys.

codymegan said...

Tamera's right. Asher LOVES watching tractor videos on You Tube. He throws a fit every time we wont let him in our room to get on the computer.