The Smiths

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Going to see the dr again tomorrow

I'll be 37 weeks this Friday, woo hoo! I see the dr tomorrow at 2:30 so I'll post an update tomorrow night after the appointment. This is the appointment the dr said Senya needs to be head-down in or else she most likely won't have room to move to the head-down position before she comes. So if she isn't head-down, they'll most likely try to do another version like they tried to do with Asher. It will be interesting to see how much longer she decides to stay in. Other than my torn ligaments, I feel great so it will be interesting to see how much longer I go!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Good luck! Keep us posted! I want to hear how it goes. Hope it all goes well. xoxo

Tamera said...

Hope we didn't wear you out too much last night. Let us know how the appointment goes tomorrow. Love you guys!

Denice said...

It had better be at least 5 more days!!! Love you!!

Deborah said...

Soooo...??? What did you find out at the appt?