I miss him so much! What did he think of Halloween? His little world has had some major changes lately. Wish I could be there to hug him and play with him (and mooch his candy)! xoxoxo
I absolutely delight in seeing the kids in their costumes on Halloween! Everyone was so cute and excited! I have the greatest grandkids and great-grandkids in the world!!
4 comments:
I miss him so much! What did he think of Halloween? His little world has had some major changes lately. Wish I could be there to hug him and play with him (and mooch his candy)! xoxoxo
Asher was SO cute in his costume. Did he have fun trick-or-treating with Cody?
cutest lil monster I've ever seen!
I absolutely delight in seeing the kids in their costumes on Halloween! Everyone was so cute and excited! I have the greatest grandkids and great-grandkids in the world!!
Post a Comment