







I actually got both kids dressed up and taken somewhere to get their photos taken! This was a huge accomplishment for me. Senya eats NON-STOP and Asher's a typical 1 year old that's all over the place so my hands were pretty full. I had to feed Senya before and after each sitting AND she had a blowout during her first photo. I went home with poop on my pants and a smile on my face because the shoot was a success.
These pictures are straight off the cd and haven't been cropped like the actual photos so ignore the ones that show the sides of the backdrop, etc!


5 comments:
Oh my goodness. Very precious!!! Our photos never turn out that good. Where did you go?
I absolutely love every one of the pictures! Asher was so surprised when I showed him the pictures - I think he knows every photo on the blog by heart! What a beautiful family!
Oh Meg - these are so beautiful! What wonderful photos to have. These remind me of the photos we had taken of Mad and Liv in the white dresses when Livi was a newborn. These are just precious. I love what you had done.
You have such gorgeous kids! I love you all very much.
I keep looking at these and I'm just in awe over what sweet and cute kids you have! I am one lucky aunt!!
Post a Comment