I will gladly help! Those kids are so cute! I miss them like crazy. xoxoxo
Awww...poor Meg. If you ever need a break, you know who to call for babysitting duty! I love that you all sleep with your arms up...So cute!
Oh Meg! I love this picture..you are such a wonderful mommy and I hope you know that!! Love you!
I absolutely love this picture. Nothing better than telling it like it is, right?? Brings back so many memories ... thank you!!
Oh, I remember so many mornings just like that! You know, we'll never turn you down if you want help!
So I may be a month late or so, but CONGRATULATIONS! Senya is absolutely adorable! What a cute little family you have!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I will gladly help! Those kids are so cute! I miss them like crazy. xoxoxo
Awww...poor Meg. If you ever need a break, you know who to call for babysitting duty! I love that you all sleep with your arms up...So cute!
Oh Meg! I love this picture..you are such a wonderful mommy and I hope you know that!! Love you!
I absolutely love this picture. Nothing better than telling it like it is, right?? Brings back so many memories ... thank you!!
Oh, I remember so many mornings just like that! You know, we'll never turn you down if you want help!
So I may be a month late or so, but CONGRATULATIONS! Senya is absolutely adorable! What a cute little family you have!
Post a Comment