She's growing up so fast! And she looks a lot like her brother. So cute! I adore them! Thanks for taking time to post so many photos. xo
Senya looks so big already!! I need to visit her soon. :) I love the shot of Grandma D where she looks like she about to throw up on Senya.Love you all!!
She is already getting so big! I love the pics of Asher kissing her..he is such a sweetie!
Darling, darling! Can't wait to see all 4 of you together on Sunday!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's growing up so fast! And she looks a lot like her brother. So cute! I adore them! Thanks for taking time to post so many photos. xo
Senya looks so big already!! I need to visit her soon. :) I love the shot of Grandma D where she looks like she about to throw up on Senya.
Love you all!!
She is already getting so big! I love the pics of Asher kissing her..he is such a sweetie!
Darling, darling! Can't wait to see all 4 of you together on Sunday!
Post a Comment