The Smiths

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Catching up with fun photos!!












Well it's been a while since I updated the blog. 2 kids under the age of 2 has been a little nuts!! I love them soooo much. Here's fun pictures of both of them. Senya is 4 months old today and she'll start on solids in a week. Asher will be 2 years old in a couple weeks! Time is just flying by. I also squoze a cute picture of Eisley in here - what a cutie pie.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

I love these kiddos! Tell the truth--is Senya bigger around than Asher? Thanks for posting pictures! They grow up so darn fast. xo

Tamera said...

Those are darling pics, Meg! I love the smiley shots of Asher and the photos at Gardner Village. Senya is growing so quickly - the picture of her on the couch is so cute. They are darling kids. I know how exhausting it is to keep up with them but I really do love to see your updates.

Karen said...

SO CUTE! Love to see happy kids. Thank you for the updated pictures - they are both growing so quickly!

Deborah said...

Sheesh...they just keep growing up!!! I can't believe Senny is already 4 months old. They are both such beautiful, sweet, funny kids. You and Cody are doing a GREAT job...love you all!

Denice said...

So cute! I love these kids!! The pic of Seni on the couch reminds me of the one you have of Asher in his yellow t-shirt on the couch..so cute!