The Smiths

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dr Visit






Asher and Senya went to the doctor last week for Asher's 2 year visit and Senya's 4 month visit. Here are their stats:
Asher Weight: 27.32 lbs (42%)
Asher Length: 37.0 in (97%)
Senya Weight: 19.75 lbs (off the charts)
Senya Length: 27.5 in (off the charts)
Asher was sick with RSV and he luckily never gave it to Senya. I stayed home with him on Monday and Cody stayed home with him Tuesday - Friday. So this explains why he wasn't very happy in these pictures.

5 comments:

Tamera said...

Love the Buddha baby you have there! She is such a cutie. Poor little Ashman ... he looks so unhappy here! Glad he was feeling better in time for his big day.

Tiffany&3 said...

Oh my goodness Meg! I'm so sorry Asher is sick, that's no fun! So happy he is feeling better for his party!! And by the way - Senya is as big as Sophia - there's only 8months between them! CRAZY! But she is a cute cute baby, I love her smiles!!!

Melinda said...

Do the kids wear the same size diaper? Asher is so skinny, and Sophia is a little sumo wrestler! They are adorable.

codymegan said...

Asher's in a size 6 diaper and Senya's in size 3 but she'll be in size 4 soon.

Denice said...

Poor little man. I love these pictures though!!