Asher's 2nd Birthday was a blast. I want to thank all of Cody's family for helping Asher celebrate his big day. You're all so sweet and loving with Asher and he loves you all so much.
We celebrated Asher's birthday at G&G Smith's with G&G Smith, Daddy, Mommy, (Asher), Senny Benny, Uncle Tim, Aunt Heather, Cousin Jalen and Cousin Abbie. He didn't understand what was going on at first but he got a huge grin from ear to ear once we all started singing to him. When the song was over, he started clapping and squeeling. It was really cute.
Asher was spoiled by his relatives. He got books, clothes, a sandbox kit, a fishing pole, shoes, and other presents galore.
I'm very proud of the cake I decorated for Asher. He LOVES trucks so I decorated a cake to look like a cement/rock quarry. I used walnuts for rocks and even had cement coming out of the cement truck! Asher loved it. He was even excited to blow out the candle on his cake.
After presents and cake, we took Asher bowling for the first time. It was right during nap time and he had an absolute meltdown each time we told him it was someone else's turn. He ended up falling asleep in Grandma Carol's lap and that's where he remained until the bowling party was over.
He luckily woke up happy enough to still go to his birthday dinner. We took him to The Mayan and he loved it. He loved watching the divers and the fire dancers.
It was a jam-packed day and we didn't get home until almost 11:00 at night. I can't believe my little Ash Ash is 2 years old already. I remember the night he was born like it was yesterday. I love you, Ash Ash!!!


2 comments:
He is getting so big so fast! xoxo
Love the pictures but love that little man even more!! Happy Birthday Asher. Love your Aunt Niece...
Post a Comment