The Smiths

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dear Asher


Dear Asher,
Happy 2nd Birthday!!!! I love you more than blogger words can describe. I'm so glad you were feeling better so we could celebrate your big day yesterday. Your daddy and I took LOTS of pictures but I can't post them right now because you're awake and wanting me to play with you. I'll post everything from the big day once you're fast asleep.
Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday, Asher! I love you so much...you bring so much joy to our entire family. You are such a smart, inquisitive child and you keep us all laughing with your goofy sense of humor. I look forward to watching you grow and continue to learn throughout the next year. I love you, monkey!

Tamera said...

Happy birthday, little man! Can't wait to see the photos from the big day.

Denice said...

I know I already told you but I LOVE this picture! I can't wait to get home from work today to see the little man..I have missed him!! Happy Birthday Asher!