The Smiths

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Can they get any cuter???


I love these kids so much. Luckily they love each other too. Senya loves Asher SO MUCH. When she sees him in the morning, a huge smile covers her face and her arms and legs start flying everywhere. This morning Asher was giving her loves and kisses and he kept saying, "Asher love Baby, Asher love Baby". When I pulled him away to get him dressed, he got really upset with me and yelled, "No, Ashie give Baby loves"!! I've really enjoyed having them so close together in age.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

What a precious photo! I miss them immensely. They're going to love this photo as they get older. Hopefully they will always be so close! xo

Denice said...

I do believe that is my foot..check out those toes!! Eagles claws. Such cuties and I'm so glad we got one of them BOTH smiling after so many tries. Love them BOTH more than I could say!