So sweet! Those kids look like they absolutely adore their daddy in these pictures!!
They certainly do love their daddy and their mommy! They are sweet, contented little ones and love their play time. Enjoy them before they grow up - it happens much too soon.
Cody is such a cute daddy and I love how both Asher and Senya's face lights up when they see him. So sweet! :)
What a sweet dad. Thanks for posting these. I was really missing these kiddos today. xo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So sweet! Those kids look like they absolutely adore their daddy in these pictures!!
They certainly do love their daddy and their mommy! They are sweet, contented little ones and love their play time. Enjoy them before they grow up - it happens much too soon.
Cody is such a cute daddy and I love how both Asher and Senya's face lights up when they see him. So sweet! :)
What a sweet dad. Thanks for posting these. I was really missing these kiddos today. xo
Post a Comment