Asher's favorite book is Baby Galileo Sees The Stars. He makes each of us read it to him over and over and over again. No matter where I put it on his book shelf, he'll immediately find it and bring it to us to read to him. Last night he started kissing each of the pages as he read them so I pulled out my camera but of course he stopped. As soon as I put away the camera, he started kissing the pages again.
Ally's First....
12 years ago


3 comments:
Cute! I dreamed about him last night. And he was wearing red. I miss him!
I will have to watch it when I get home today..don't have sound here at work. I will have to have a book made with MY picture on every page...then he will have a NEW favorite book and kiss it even for the camera. ;)
He's so darling. I love that he loves his books so much.
Post a Comment