The Smiths

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Spreadin' The Love

This ultrasound pic is now a month old but it's the most recent one we have. The next one will reveal the sex! We find out on June 19th if we're having a boy or a girl. All of my dreams have been of a baby girl but Cody thinks it's a boy. We're anxious to see if Asher will have a little brother or a little sister (and to see if Mommy was right or if Daddy was right).

A lot of people have asked me, "Are you hoping this one is a girl"? I will be extremely thrilled if I find out we're having another boy. I love Asher more than anything and I'd love it if he had a baby brother. Although the thought of raising a teenage girl frightens me - I'll also be extremely thrilled if it's a girl. I just hope the baby will be happy and healthy. Boy or girl - we're going to be two very happy parents on June 19th! It will be fun to finally be able to call the baby by its name. Baby #2: I love you!

3 comments:

Denice said...

Oh I love "it" too!! That is a really cute shot. I can't wait to hear!!!! Give your belly a rub for me. Love you!

Tamera said...

We're so excited! Either way, you'll have a sweet and adorable kid for us all to love.

Handley Family said...

Sooo sweet! I'm so excited to find out if you've got a little brother or little sister for Asher. He/she is bound to be just as cute!!