The Smiths

Friday, June 19, 2009

I Can't Sleep!!!

I woke up at 1:00 to take one of my many nightly trips to the bathroom and I can't go back to sleep! I'm just so excited for my ultrasound appointment that I can't fall asleep. I've tried everything I can think of but I just can't keep my mind from racing. I have to get up in 2 hours and then I'll have to be up until Asher goes to bed at 10:00 or 10:30 pm (we try to get him to go to bed earlier but it just doesn't happen).

Watch, I'll fall asleep at 4 or 4:30 and then I won't be able to wake up when the alarm goes off at 5.......

2 comments:

Denice said...

I am SO excited for you and I can't wait to hear what the doctor says and how everything looks. Love you tons!!

Tamera said...

Don't worry - you'll catch up on your sleep in about 18 years.