She is such a beautiful little girl! I love the sweater she's wearing in the last photo. It will be so fun to watch her grow and bond with Asher. Congrats again to you and Cody...keep making more cute babies!!!
What a sweet little girl! She has joined an incredible family and will get lots of loves from all of us! So glad she is here! Love to all of the Smith family!!
6 comments:
She is such a sweet little thing! Everyone says she looks just like Asher. So glad that everything went well! Wish i could hold her. xoxo
She is such a beautiful little girl! I love the sweater she's wearing in the last photo. It will be so fun to watch her grow and bond with Asher. Congrats again to you and Cody...keep making more cute babies!!!
I love all the pictures..you guys did good! She is a beauty!!
It's so fun to see all of the photos. You make beautiful babies. Hope she's letting you get enough sleep. Love you guys.
Megan, I still cannot get over how big she is! She is just beautiful. Good job! Can't wait to meet her.
What a sweet little girl! She has joined an incredible family and will get lots of loves from all of us! So glad she is here! Love to all of the Smith family!!
Post a Comment